Thursday, September 26, 2019

wing james







if your into chicken like me, this is a must try. its found along maginhawa & if you'll try their unli wings, its worth it. its also inclusive of ice tea yet if you're like me, you wont focus much on drinking during & after, but before eating-so you wont dilute what we ate.

my friend tried the sriracha & if you're into hot stuff, maybe you'll get what you're looking for. my 1st try was with the honey garlic, indeed it was their best seller - it's the only flavor i repeatedly indulged in. then i ordered the cheesy chicken & salt & pepper 1, quite disappointing - looked like they just placed cheez whiz on top of it & sprinkled pepper on the other. then i asked for Parmesan & barbecue, yet like my 1st disappointment same thing occurred, Parmesan was scarce unlike another resto I'll blog soon. sad to say, they don't have ranch, yet knowing my disappointments with their 4 flavors, it's maybe bound to happen.

over-all, for someone with a big appetite yet fast metabolism like me who wants to protein load, & instead of eating in a fancy resto yet gets filled more without compromising the taste, its a good deal for me

No comments:

Post a Comment