Wednesday, June 10, 2020

fisherman's wharf





im blessed mom saw this coz i only noticed what's in between the steps w/ this shot. never realized it even after going down the stairs. this product is my 1st tvc, shot in Feb. '05 aired summer that yr. shot in 3 areas, 1 was in a high place, last 1 was in a beach. i even recalled going to the meeting place at dawn. we would return by nite, then i would proceed for a practice til late at nite for an event, then go home to change clothes & sleep a couple of hrs. due to early call time. sleep during those 4-5 days was a luxury. I'd normally do it as we travel to the location of the tvc set. 
it was actually an answered prayer, back in '04 when i prayed if Jesus would help me, i would return the favor. that was my lowest point. my dad tried to shoot me w/ his gun. my mom had transferred all our assets in my dad's name. i was earning in my lending business & he asked if i would instead lend him the cash instead of others w/ the same interests. trying to be more loving to him i submitted. 1 day when mom was asking cash from me, i told her i have none coz i gave most to dad, so i asked him for some interests from my money. normally he would say he can't give me any, but this time it was different. knowing he had a gun in his room, i saw him go up. as he was going down the stairs w/ his gun, i didn't bother to think anymore what he would do w/ it. my guts just told me to go out & ask help from cops who were stationed outside our place. im blessed some of them heeded my request. when we arrived, i showed them my dad who hid his gun. sadly, the cops didn't do anything, even as i was begging that upon their departure, he might shoot both of us. then after a few days, he left w/ my 2 younger siblings due to embarrassment from neighbors. mom became suicidal, wouldn't wanna work. i was studying & financially supporting a cousin who's also studying. mom was suicidal & so was i. what's worst, if i do it 1st, she's bound to follow so i had to keep it together for the both of us. if i didn't, we'd both be died & wouldn't be writing til now. good thing i chilled & hanged on to Jesus. we somehow survived getting freelance jobs every now & then. it was hard when cash was going out, nothing coming in. it's impossible to live by faith, yet it's worth it







 famous for their clam chowder on a sour dough, but people don't normally eat the sour dough, despite of a lot of homeless nearby







 a great baseball player, husband of marilyn monroe

 vintage shop



 looks like a cable car but it runs on wheels

 i miss my long, thick, wavy hair

















#LetsMakeNewMemories

#Mom'sTime

#Where'sNext?

2 comments:

  1. on the contrary, I left for the US to visit Jasper, I didn't transfer the names and or my business to the DEVIL...I didn't know then that you are interested in managing the business because you're still studying...after 6months in the US.. when I came back,,, the DEVIL tried to overrun me in front of our garage in Luzon Avenue.. that night he didn't go home instead he picked up your two younger siblings from school since then...I didn't or we didn't see them. I tried to sue him to recover my business because he FAKE everything such that my business will be in his name. I tried to sue him...but in the Philippines...money talks..so out of frustration I left again
    and never come back...But God, had been good to me. And last November after 10 years we meet again and tried to bring you to places that you will enjoy and I just hope you did... That will just be the start of our travel together. Had it not for this pandemic,,, we would have been cruising and travelling to Copenhagen, Sweden, Norway etc. Whatever, the DEVIL got thru FALSIFICATION... KARMA is just around the corner. God gave me more than what the DEVIL took from me.... And you'll enjoy everything in God's time. What is mine is yours' he3. Now we can both laugh at those struggling days. No more tears... only good memories we will make in the future when this pandemic is over. Love you to the moon and back. Infinity and beyond.

    ReplyDelete