Thursday, July 16, 2020

Ginseng B.B.Q





Even if we had dinner already, w/c I will post soon where it was, mom knew my appetite so she invited me to eat. Looking at her choices, I suggested we’d go for Samgyeopsal since the price isn’t that far from her choice. Upon entering I quickly asked for a lot of trays of meat since I've tried it a lot back home. Noticing their service, whatever country I've tried it, they’re always slow in giving patrons their requests, even as I try to fill myself w/ their anchovy & fish cakes. After more than an hour, mom was shocked that I was still ordering meat despite numerous trays being given us & it’s almost midnight. As for me, I wasn’t even feeling anything in my tummy, like what I ate were just appetizers. So trying to appease her coz I wouldn’t want to be shit tested again before sleeping, I tried hard to fill up with what I had. Funny part though, after arriving in our room, I didn’t had a hard time sleeping, even slept like a baby for more than 8 hrs. w/c wasn’t usual for me

what most don’t know is I drink avg to help me w/ various reasons. It helped my ex w/ her amoebiasis. If I have a gig the following day & I'm sick, it’s what I would prefer using. It helps me w/ my physique & metabolism coz I burn more than I eat due to all it’s content like amino acids w/c might only be understood by health buffs like me or those working out in & out of the gym. Though it’s made in the U.S., I haven’t even seen any other product like it either in countries like Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc. even if they have distributors there


#LetsMakeNewMemories

#Mom'sTime

#Where'sNext?

No comments:

Post a Comment