Thursday, December 3, 2020

coronado hotel beach front












1 of the poshest beach fronts i’ve been. it’s like an exclusive beach in bora where only guests can go except it’s public, no cheap stores like station 3 of bora nor a mall @ the middle like station 2 & the sand is so fine. They also have a resto & bar beside the shore, comparing it w/ regency in bora, I recall having dinner buffet in the latter w/c my friend treated me. While I was trying to enjoy their simple buffet, an employee noticed I was topless & I think tried to stop me/us from dining w/c they could’ve done before we said yes to trying their buffet. I said we were walking along the beach w/c I usually do there so it’s impossible to currently get a top . Another employee gave me a towel to pacify the other’s complaint knowing there were few patrons despite being peak season at the time as I recall w/ them needing customers since mostly go to the mall etc. to eat. So bet. Coronado & regency as for me, the former is obviously bigger & better than the latter

 #LetsMakeNewMemories







#Mom'sTime







#WhereNext?

No comments:

Post a Comment