Thursday, January 14, 2021

sbarro's chicken pesto pasta

 


I admit w/ their gloomy atmosphere compared to what they had before covid though it’s been probably decades since I last ate there, it was still better than what they have now. Looking at them now, I won’t be surprised if some of their branches would close. But nevertheless, their pastas are still worthwhile. When I ordered this variant, I wasn’t thinking it be heavy since on later posts you’ll see what else I ate, but I was surprised upon arriving home feeling full. I don’t know if it was the cheese the bread or their starchy pesto coz it was surely not the chicken coz it was just a mere compliment like the bread even if its name signifies there should be more chicken than pesto for me. Anyways, try it before they become rare like Popeye's or Carl's jr.



the best part abt. Never thinking the amount of food I take is due to my great metabolism w/c I'm thankful & blessed for the contents of the yellow bottle. burning more than I take, I never even count calories, 2 things most people specially over-weights / obese may never be blessed w/





#LetsMakeNewMemories





#Where'sNext?

No comments:

Post a Comment