Thursday, July 11, 2019

tanya's 4th bday w/ albergus

we arrived early to see the food being set-up by caterers. As the guests arrived 1 by 1, we were all curious, or maybe just me, as to how the food will be. The name is familiar, as i browse the net, it reminded me where i always see their name, i usually pass by their place & haven't tried them yet. After they made me pray for the event & the food, we started indulging ourselves to the feast set before us. I started trying their drink & even til we ended, its flavor wasn't diluted by ice though it stayed cool. The entrees were also delectable, as you savor through them 1 at a time, your palate will be enticed with their sauce alone, like enjoying authentic pasta, & are after its sauce, with a piece of bread to wipe it off your plate. Like the drink, the food stayed warm til the end, & over-all, our hosts hopefully got what they paid for.

just 4 yrs. ago we were at the hospital visiting after her delivery, & now she has already grown.

I'm blessed to have been invited to such an event, where the guests are like family to me, their respect & generosity overwhelms me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment