Thursday, May 28, 2020

b39























periscope doesn't work, unlike the 1 US has



Honestly, even if I prefer using Russia when we used to play c & c, going inside this sub felt a bit creepy. Imagine it was getting dark, I didn’t knew if it was operational. If it was, maybe it would submerge. If it wasn’t, all the more it would malfunction & submerge. I had no choice, but since I wanted to see & feel how it was being in it, I relied on my faith & went in, even if after a while it might sink in the bottom of the ocean & I had no choice but to swim back to shore since I was all alone & there wasn’t anyone else there. Since hacker deleted most of my pix, I don’t know if I can still post some of the vessels I entered. 1 thing I can say about being at sea, they don’t need tall, big people to work for them. The smaller & thinner, the better. Just imagine living submerged for months / years in a cramped sub where the bed is as wide as like your shoulders, or walking back & forth from the front to the back & vis-a-vis, going through hatches, it’s like being in prison. Even the food would be rationed like their was shortage. And the only manipulative offer for people to enlist was that they would be serving a higher cause, notwithstanding all have fallen short


#LetsMakeNewMemories

#Mom'sTime

#Where'sNext?

No comments:

Post a Comment