Thursday, November 19, 2020

Yellow Cab ROASTED GARLIC & SHRIMP – bday menu #3


 

we all know there’s more options if u want bigger in size. there’s also sbarro if u want 1 w/c are very filling per slice. there’s even others that offer mozzarella or Magoo's where the cheese sticks to the roof of your gums w/c is cool for me. This type is actually as if eating garlic bread w/ hints of small shrimps. Like my last post on wings, we can do better. since it's 18" & my friend who treated me only took a slice,  it will do



the best part abt. Never thinking the amount of food I take is due to my great metabolism w/c I'm thankful & blessed for the contents of the yellow bottle. burning more than I take, I never even count calories, 2 things most people specially over-weights / obese may never be blessed w/




#LetsMakeNewMemories




#Where'sNext?

No comments:

Post a Comment