Thursday, November 5, 2020

CHARLIE CHAN – bday menu #1

it’s been awhile since I tried it & I can’t recall it being hot. I don’t mind spiciness but if my nose starts to run [mostly running away from bad company] this can’t be good. Since my friend’s on a diet, I devoured all of it. Good thing it was raining that day & I’m blessed it poured while we were eating & stopped for awhile before we ended. Sadly as I recalled, I remembered the time were the chicken was bigger compared to the bottle cap size it had w/c was disappointing but understandable since most restos are down but isn’t an excuse to lower standards. As a patron, it’s still OK if you want hot pasta since it’s the only 1 on the menu unless you wanna try the others, but as for me, maybe I'll just stick w/ their pizza




#LetsMakeNewMemories




#Where'sNext?



No comments:

Post a Comment